SHIFT Workspaces – Denver, CO
SHIFT Workspaces is a coworking space designed for a variety of mobile users. Currently featuring 2 locations in Denver and the newest, opened in 2021, in Littleton.
With YES! operational guidance, achieved profitability of space by month 14, well in advance of industry average of 24-30 months in the face of multiple challenges as noted below.
- created numerous events. Some were traditional (Thought Leader, Subject Matter expert, educational sessions, speakers) and non-traditional (weddings and receptions)
- Created greater awareness of the space and location
- Hyper-local Ariana Smetana on marketing
- Worked relationships with Alamo Placita neighborhood assn.
- Courted area gov’t officials
- Brokerage community
- Property Management community
- Apartment Management community
- contemporary and thoughtful design
- Mix of offices, coworking lounge, workstations, meeting space, kitchen space, gym facilities
- Skylights and glass block allow natural light to penetrate building all the way to the basement
- Space flow and color selection create a productive and progressive environment attracting target market
- Flexibility: added more offices when market demand supported reconfiguration of the coworking area
Client has successfully used initial learnings to build upon industry best practices to open 2 additional and larger locations designed specifically for the target audience in each submarket.