Currently in development
Project Details: development of 10-story mixed-use building with 7 floors of multi-family apartments above 1 floor (30-ft high) of flexible workspace and event space.
Currently under development in downtown Hammond. Opening planned for mid-2023.
Creation of Feasibility Study, for client to present to partners, municipality, and investors.
Contents of Feasibility Study
- Executive Summary
- Project Assessment
- Summary of Pro Forma as developed for 5231 Hohman (profit opportunity)
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Landmark, recognizable building is a market differentiator: 30-foot ceiling height, addition of mezzanine, basement vault for events and meetings, large amount of natural light, event space for flexible workspace, content studios, quality furnishings
- Mix of types of workspaces respond to the needs of users to work in different modes: solo, one-on-one, in a group setting, private offices, team offices and open workspaces
- Creator’s spaces – content studios for podcasts, video casts and e-commerce photography
- Dramatic event space for business, social, weddings, etc.
- Captive audience of apartment tenants above
- Redevelopment of Hohman Avenue as pedestrian-friendly, building community
- Post-COVID opening with the sole coworking space in downtown Hammond
Updates provided as project advances