Enterprise Coworking, Denver, CO
YES! provided Feasibility Study leading to a successful $11M SBA loan to open their flagship in RiNO of Denver. Since opening, they’ve added a second location in Greenwood Village
- Market differentiator – focus on large, outdoor events to drive interest and community within the workspace.
- Mix of types of workspaces respond to the needs of users to work in different modes: solo, one-on-one, in a group setting, private and open
- Major grand opening events to plant the location as a destination in RiNO in an underserved area of Greater Denver
- Aggressive pre-opening marketing campaigns that delivered memberships
- Understands needs of the Denver demographic, wanting access to extensive outdoor space for workspace and productivity in addition to the capacity for events